Monday, July 2, 2007

Elliott is 3 months old! 13lbs. 4oz., 23.5 inches







I've found my thumb! Ahh.. enjoying the morning and listening to the birds. This is where I sit every morning looking at the flowers while mom sits beside me and reads the paper.

Auntie Catherine flew into town again! She loves me so much... ahh, so great to be in her arms.


Elliott and Clyde with parents at the 100 year anniversary of Julia Davis Park.

A picture that captures what Elliott likes to do best with Daddy.

One of the special treats made for Elliott's dedication reception.

Elliott in his playhouse that Mumsy got for him and Clyde.

Look at those eyelashes!
When Elliott visits mom at work, he always gets a hug from Tani. :)
This little colt was born 2 weeks ago in our pasture...
Shauna visits with her two boys, Ethan and Aiden.
Elliott at our neighbor's crab feed!
after a hike at Raspberry Ranch

1 comment:

tjsing said...

The pictures are great! Keep up the good work. Jess